The Ducati glove style by Spidi features a combination of cowhide
leather with Clarino® microfiber and high strength Keramide® fabric
reinforcements and inserts.
The Clarino® palm reinforcements provide leather like tensile
strength and tear resistance at one third the thickness of leather. This
provides the rider with great sensitivity and feel without compromising
on grip or safety.
The Clarino ® Has the added advantage of being moisture resistant
and breathable, resulting in a glove that stays soft and supple. These
gloves also feature Spidi's trademarked carbon fiber knuckle protection
for improved shock absorption and aerodynamics.
- Carbon knuckle protectors
- Shock absorber material on back, finer knuckles and wrist
- Calfskin aluminum tanning
- Clarino leather palm reinforcement with polyurethane coating to improve grip
- Clarino suede inserts along small finger line
- Keramide pads on palm
- Interior polyester mesh to dispel sweat
- Elastic inserts on forefinger, middle finger and thumb
- Double closing with Velcro flaps, one of which is elastic
- Wrist strap